Stoney Ground Herbs Tinctures now Available!
All tinctures are sold in 50ml dropper bottles and range between $20 and $25 (not inc. postage).
Tinctures are highly concentrated liquid herbal extracts, which is why it is so important that the botanics used are organic (which naturally, mine are). The herbs in my tinctures have been macerated in 80 proof vodka unless otherwise specified (then it will be brandy). I do have some non-alcohol tinctures available (made in organic apple cider vinegar) which doesn’t have as long shelf life and will need to be stored in the fridge.
Tinctures are good for acute situations and are taken in a very small amount with warm water, tea or juice.
Tinctures Available (this list will be growing…)
- Calendula, Calendula officinalis ~ Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, lymphatic cleanser and nourisher…. $25
- Chaste Berry, Agnus castus ~ Hormonal balancing, particularly for women (not recommended if pregnant or breast-feeding)….. $25 (berries are organic but outside sourced)
- Feverfew, Tanacetum parthenium ~ Migraines and headache relief…. $20
- Nettle, Urtica urens ~ Spring tonic, cleansing, boost and enrich breast milk (definitely recommended if pregnant or breast-feeding)…. $20 (available in non-alcohol form too)
- Peppermint, Mentha x piperita ~ Wonderful carminative, particularly for digestive issues…. $20 (available in non-alcohol form too)
- Rosemary, Rosmarinus officinalis ~ Improve concentration and memory, circulatory stimulant…. $20
- Sage, Salvia officinalis ~ Drying; mothers milk, heavy periods, night sweats, premature ejaculation, excessive saliva…. $20
- Sweet Violet, Viola odorata ~ Dispel anger, affinity with the throat, cancer supporter…. $20
- Yarrow, Achillia millefolium ~ externally for bruises and wounds, internally for indigestion and cramp…. $20
To purchase, please use the contact form on the side-bar, specifying what you are after and your address (so I can determine postage). I will get back to you with the total price and bank acc details.