Chocolate Peppermint ~ Mentha x piperita ‘Chocolate’
If you love after dinner mints you’ll love this… Let your imagination go wild, how would you use it? I’m thinking chocolate cakes and cocktails… 🌿All my plants are grown organically.
Chocolate Peppermint plants for sale in NZ
- Price; $6.00
- Size; 9cm pot, grows to 500mm
- Growth Type; Spreading
Growing Chocolate Peppermint
- Climate; Any
- Exposure; Full sun to partial shade
- Soil; Reasonably fertile and moist
- Tips; Grow in a pot if you don’t want it spreading throughout the garden. Don’t plant near normal peppermint they are not that indistinguishable from each other. If rust becomes an issue just chop right back and it will come back up rust free.
Using Chocolate Peppermint
- Parts Used; Leaves
- Uses; Culinary, can be used as a digestive aid.
Links for more information
- https://delishably.com/spices-seasonings/You-Have-A-Chocolate-Mint-Plant-What-Now (the coffee idea sounds amazing!)